Monday, May 28, 2007

See ya on the other side

I shipped this week. They threw a party for me. People came to admire me. That was wonderful. Then they stuffed me into a truck with a buddy from Texas Tech. I waved goodbye to my team and we were off! We stopped to pick up another friend from Rose-Hulman then drove onto Detroit.

While I was driving my OnStar computer was activated. That was nice knowing that I had another buddy with me even when my students couldn't be there.

It's great here in Detroit. I miss my students, but all of my Equinox buddies are here. It's quite the family reunion. Most of us have shed our old silver paintjobs. We have a bunch of new friends from General Motors with us and a few old friends are here too. This is a really fun vacation, but I miss my team. Hope I see them soon.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Congrats, Isabelle! Hope you had a great run!