Monday, March 19, 2007

End of Spring Break

My Outreach Coordinator has been nagging at me to start a blog. I'm not too sure about this, but I'll give it a whirl. First, let me introduce myself. My name is Isabelle. I'm a Chevy Equinox with a new soul. The team of students here at the University of Tulsa have spent the past couple of years modifying me. I don't remember too much from before they gutted me, but they sure keep me busy these days!

My students just came back from Spring Break. A few of them hung around with me and worked on my brain. (They call it the cRio--what do they know?) I do seem to be feeling a lot better lately. My hybrid mode works fairly well. I still seem to have a "hitch in my gitalong" as my grandpappy used to say. I hope they can get me fixed up pretty soon.

No comments: